- Frankel Custom Home in Bellaire Fall New Home Showcase: Buy Tickets Now
- Building a Healthy Home: Health Benefits of LEED Home Design & Build
- Building Energy Efficient Homes in Houston
- Before Building a Custom Home, Should You Buy a House Plan Online?
- Building New Homes in The Woodlands Area to Meet Energy Industry Demand
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Exxon Mobile’s corporate campus has announced its relocation which will be centered on a 385-acre wooded site a short distance from the intersection of I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road just south of The Woodlands. The newest Exxon Mobile corporate … Continue reading
Scott Frankel discusses new building codes in Urethanes Technology International.
Scott Frankel Discusses using Spray PU Foam at ParkGate Reserve in Spray Foam Magazine.
How has one Houston-based homebuilder beaten the odds during the downturn? By putting the power of control into its clients’ hands via an iPad. Read Article…
Houston-based custom home firm, Frankel Building Group is defying the odds and selling more homes in a down economy by building homes to LEED standard. Read Article…
The Shenandoah City Council approved a request from a Houston-area developer to gate a new high-end subdivision in the small city. Read Article…