- Building a Healthy Home: Health Benefits of LEED Home Design & Build
- Building Energy Efficient Homes in Houston
- Before Building a Custom Home, Should You Buy a House Plan Online?
- Building New Homes in The Woodlands Area to Meet Energy Industry Demand
- Before Building on Your Lot, Consider Installing Root Barriers
Category Archives: Custom Home Builders
Before building a custom home, some people think they need to buy a house plan first so they can design their own home and then show their builder the type of home they want constructed. If the plan requires modifications, … Continue reading
Frankel Building Group is a proud participant in the LEED for Homes program. Watch the US Green Building Council video to learn about the benefits of living in a LEED certified green home.
Houston Business Journal, October 28th “Collaborating generations tap Millennium market with modern necessities in home designs” Read Article…
We are pleased to announce that Frankel Building Group is a finalist for the 2011 Grand Award, as well the winner of Best Print Ad!
Nancy Sarnoff speaks with Kevin Frankel about building green in Houston, buyer trends and more. Read the Full Article… “Custom Home Builder Sees Value in Green” Friday 9th, September 2011, Houston Chronicle Business Section
Scott & Kevin Frankel discuss building green homes in Bellaire. Read Article…
Scott Frankel Discusses using Spray PU Foam at ParkGate Reserve in Spray Foam Magazine.