Frankel Building Group, leading home builders in Houston TX, is pleased to share testimonials from our clients:
"Our overall experience has actually been fun and enjoyable...If I ever have a friend building a home or I ever construct another one I would not hesitate to recommend or use the Frankel’s...We spent a lot of time on the design and we think it fits our lifestyle and family the best."
- Will Shapely
- "It is my pleasure to recommend and provide the highest recommendation for the Frankel Building Group. Our experience with the Frankel Building Group has been, and continues to be extremely positive. The entire Frankel Team is extremely professional in service and attitude. Our home building project was extremely large, including two homes, a pool, cabana and stables for our horses on a four acre site within the Houston city limits. Their ability to meet deadlines and originally forecasted budgets exceeded expectations. Their strong ability to work with others including permitting and regulatory agencies is second to none. I recommend them highly without any reservations."
— Philip D. Limón
"As we approach the closing on our home in Park Gate, I just want to thank all of you for making our home building process a pleasant experience. From the start the FBG showed us kindness and dedication to the project. We are pleased with all of your contributions towards building our home and we couldn't be happier with its finishes. When we started the design, Rodney, Brad and Scott knew exactly our interests and taste. It's truly amazing to watch your talents unfold.
Darren, Brian and I would like to thank you for all your dedication to getting our house to the finish line. I couldn't be at the walk through to tell you myself, and have been busy with the start of school. "
— Jenny U.
I can't say enough good things about working with Frankel Building Group team.
I guess a good place to start would be with their countless awards, including Custom Builder of The Year several years in a row. After I met the guys, saw their quality of work, and I understood why!
Rodney, their in-house designer, was so thoughtful in terms of how the house should sit on our land and very considerate when laying out the floor plan to fit our modern lifestyle. Although he designs more traditional houses and we prefer a modern aesthetic, he constructed a beautiful sleek and sophisticated exterior in the same vein of photos we had sent along. Then Brad made a 3D rendering of the house so we could see it from every angle and "walk" through it. Such a cool feature and made all the difference when choosing exterior materials.
Because we are building in Atlanta, FBG can't construct our house, but Scott Frankel has worked hand-in-hand with our builder to make sure it is built according to their standards and within our budget.
The team went above and beyond to design our dream house. Along the way, they have been such a pleasure to work with, listening to all of our concerns and adapting to our edits. We truly enjoyed working with them and would recommend them in a heartbeat!
— Mary Rambin
"Rob and I wanted to mention how very impressed we were with Brad Keene when we met with him in your downtown office.
He is so warm and positive and talented ! It was a pleasure to have that time with him...AND he was able to listen to us and make some changes to our home that we a delighted with ! He made it look so easy.
We think he is a VERY VALUABLE employee !
It was also an honor to meet your father. We are grateful to have such a great team working on our home, you included."
— Rob and Jan Chappell
"Saw the article about you in the Houston Business Journal (Taking control from the foundation to the roofline, 9/09/11) and wanted to say congratulations!! Sounds like you and your company are doing well. Keep up the good work! Judy and I are enjoying our Frankel built house and always have good things to say about your organization. People are continually amazed the we built a new house and actually enjoyed working with our builder!"
— James H. Behrmann, CFA
"Just to let you know we are excited to see the first level of framing on our new house!! Having built a number of homes and watching literally hundreds built over the years, I remain highly impressed with the structural integrity you put into your houses. I don't believe anyone, including the highest end builders in Carlton Woods, builds a house more solidly than you. Keep up the good work!!"
— Jack and Anne
"The experience we had building our home with Jim Frankel Homes was awesome. As anyone who has built a home knows, it can be a very trying experience. I can honestly say, Jim and all of his associates actually made it fun for us! They were easy to work with and made it a great experience from start to finish."
— Ellen Robinson
"I am always happy to recommend a person or business that does excellent work and is so easy to work with. What a pleasure it was working with Jim Frankel and his whole group in the construction of our new home. Jim sees to it that he builds the finest home possible. My wife and I love our Jim Frankel home and would recommend Frankel Building Group to anyone considering building a new home. The level of construction quality is unsurpassed. Any changes or problems we had were handled quickly and to our total satisfaction. Thanks again Jim!"
— Walt Lundell
"We had quite a wonderful experience when we built our first Frankel Custom Home. Jimmy walked us through every step of the process. His thoughtful and accommodating contractors helped create a beautiful home for our family. We were so pleased with the process, when it came time for our growing family to move, we ended up buying another Frankel Custom Home."
— Matt and Kate Drury
"Seven years ago our family invested in a Frankel Home. We use the word invest versus purchase because it is a lasting benefit, not a temporary building that loses its appeal after several years. Even today, the quality of our home is still incredible! Thank you Frankel Building Group for your commitment to excellent home building."
— The Denny Thomas Family
"We have always had a positive experience with your customer service, and our home. I think the one most important factor for us is the service you continue to provide. We no longer need "adjustments" to our home, but any question we may have regarding anything pertaining to our home is attended to. The contractors which were in our home and the office personnel have always been professional, helpful and courteous. The best recommendation - if we moved in the Houston area and built a new home or looked for a home, one of the priorities would be a Frankel home. After six years of owning our home we would purchase it again."
— Eddie and Jana Whitfield
- "The Frankel Building Group is in a class of their own! I have seen The Frankel group grow the business over the years by seeking excellence from their subcontractors and holding them accountable to the high standards that they set for their self each and every day. Frankel Building Group sells quality not quantity in a custom home and it shows as they work with their clients daily from the ground up to deliver their dream home. I have worked with the Frankel Group for more than 20 years. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know that is looking to build their dream home."
- Kyle Cain
- "Frankel Building Group designed and built our home. From start to finish (and beyond) the process was streamlined, professional and enjoyable. Our team at FBG was knowledgeable and always put our needs at the forefront of the project, while expertly guiding us through it. Not only did we gain a beautiful new home, we made lasting friendships with our team there. I cannot recommend them more highly--truly exceptional organization!"
- Marla Hamblen
- "The Frankel family is building our custom home. My husband and I have been impressed by the quality of their workmanship—most of the subcontractors used are very impressive—more like artists. We have enjoyed immediate access to, and quick responses from, their top management. They have been very receptive to our concerns and us changing the plan many times (sorry about that) . They are creating our dream home better than we imagined it!"
- Carolyn Anspon
- "Frankel Building Group (FBG) recently completed construction on our new home in The Woodlands Reserve and we could not be more pleased with the quality and design of the house! We wanted to work with a design/build company and felt extremely confident in FBGs talented and experienced team. They listened to our requirements and guided us through the design/build process...we always felt part of the team! Scott Frankel always made time for us...we connected from the beginning and continued to work extremely well together throughout the process. We appreciated his personal touch realizing that the President and Principal of a company is not always available for this type of client interaction. FBGs Design Center is a unique and convenient concept, which made all of our home selections effortless. We included only a few upgrades to our purchase price since their base package included high end features and finishes. FBG built us a quality, LEED certified home, which is reflected in our low monthly utility bills. If you expect a quality home and want to experience the design/build process. FBG is the builder to choose."
- Lynn Fanelli
- "We have been highly impressed by Frankel Building Group since our initial meeting. FBG offers an unparalleled quality and experience. They are friendly, positive, honest, and extremely knowledgeable on the entire building process. Each step of the whole process is organized and efficient, and they continue to keep us on the budget. All of our meetings have been scheduled in a timely manor and have been productive. FBG has made this home building experience fun and stress free. We have really enjoyed working with each member of the Frankel Building Group team. I would absolutely recommend the Frankel Building Group to others!"
- Jennifer Hanson
- "First off, we LOVE our new home! All of you had a vital hand in helping us make it feel like home from the first night we slept in it. For starters, Greg was wonderful in helping us choose the perfect lot for us. For those of you who have seen our backyard, you understand. And Rodney, we only met with you a few times, but we LOVE you! You are a master at your job! We still rave about the wonderful changes you made to an already wonderful plan. Alex, you saw your awesome work several weeks ago. This design works beautifully for our whole family. Please visit anytime! Oh, the boxes are mostly gone. Then we met Megan...where do the Frankel boys find all of these people who are awesome at their jobs! Thank you for making the selection process fun and not a chore! All of the selections came together absolutely beautifully. We were also pleased with all of the crews in and out of our home month after month. They all seemed very concerned about the quality of their work and also respectful of our needs. The painters and Joel in particular! Russel with New Image Landscape really helped make our home and yard come to life. We also appreciate the wonderful home owner's guide that Courtney gave us. And last, but DEFINITELY not least, Wes Christian and Coy Elliot...you are both AMAZING!! We feel so lucky to have had you both work together to make our house a home. Your attention to detail is incredible. Again, you both made this process fun instead of agonizing. You both even survived our toddler bossing you around! He just went on the balcony tonight and said how happy he is to finally have railings in his house. We like to give you guys a hard time, but in all truth we appreciate the time you have spent listening to our wishes and making them a reality."
- Grider, Tiffany, Braun, Hunter, and Dane Dog Gordon