A Preferred Custom Home Builder for Houston’s Memorial VillagesAs one of Houston’s top custom home builders, Frankel Building Group will successfully design and build the home you’ve always wanted in the Memorial Villages area of Houston. Let's Talk
Prime Houston Real Estate with Secluded Spaces and Luxe Style
The Memorial Villages area of Houston is one of the most exclusive locations in all of Texas. Situated just outside of 610 West Loop, this small assemblage of six neighborhoods or “villages” offers residents the best of both worlds: the convenience of inner-loop living with the peace and privacy that often comes with a more suburban lifestyle.
Although technically within Harris County and the city of Houston, each village — Bunker Hill Village, Hedwig Village, Hilshire Village, Hunters Creek Village, Piney Point Village, and Spring Valley Village — operates as an independent city, complete with its own city hall and deed restrictions. It’s those very deed restrictions that help maintain a high level of privacy and keep the neighborhoods mostly residential. It’s a perfect location for luxury home builders who prefer a more secluded home life with significantly larger lots but still want the fast-paced city life within arm’s reach.
Why Memorial Villages Homes are So Revered
It’s not just the high level of privacy that attracts residents to the Memorial Villages. There are numerous other benefits that make living in the area so desirable.
1. Home Appreciation
Collectively, the Memorial Villages of Houston have a 10-year appreciation value of 58%, according to Houston Properties.
Each village also has its own land and home value appreciations, depending on factors such as location, proximity to amenities, etc.
2. Award-Winning Schools
The Memorial Villages neighborhoods are primarily zoned to Spring Branch ISD and Katy ISD, including top-ranked schools such as:
- Bunker Hill Elementary School
- Memorial Drive Elementary School
- Memorial High School
Additionally, several top-performing private schools are located within the area or only a short distance away, including:
- The Kinkaid School
- The Awty International School
- Second Baptist School
- The Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
3. Stellar Location
The Memorial Villages are located within minutes of the city’s most popular destinations, including:
- Shopping locales. Located in the middle of Houston’s best shopping destinations, the Memorial Villages give you quick access to The Galleria, Memorial City Mall, the River Oaks District (pictured left), CityCentre, and more.
- Stellar parks. The Memorial Villages are flanked in both directions by stellar parks such as Memorial Park, the all-new Clay Family Eastern Glades, Terry Hershey Park Hike and Bike Trail, and the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center.
- Business destinations. Situated just off of Interstate 10, The Memorial Villages neighborhoods allow convenient access to Houston’s Energy Corridor to the West and The Galleria and Downtown to the East.
30+ Years Designing and Building Custom Homes in Houston
Frankel Building Group has a proven reputation of being one of Houston’s top luxury home builders. Moreover, we are the only custom home builder in Houston to offer a total-home experience, providing a one-stop-shop for everything you could possibly need before, during and after your home is brought to life.
Our personalized experience includes:
- Fully custom architecture and design
- Land acquisition
- No-cost LEED Home Certification
- Flood-conscious home design
- HOA submission and permitting
- Site preparation
- Interior design
- Custom pools and outdoor living
- Home care and warranty
We do everything possible in our scope to create your dream home and keep it in pristine condition.
Our Memorial Villages Custom Home Portfolio
Become a Part of the Frankel Family
At Frankel Building Group, we love turning our custom home clients into lifelong family friends. Nothing makes us happier than creating the home of our clients’ wildest dreams — as you just saw above. We exceed all expectations to deliver a home that you’d never thought was possible.