Construction Accountability Manager
As the Construction Accountability Manager Jimmy’s duties include:
- Client Transition from client to fulfilled homeowner.
- House Stabilization. How does the house & client function in home without PM/FBG?
- Focus on Vendor Alignment & Accountability.
- Reinforcement of a positive customer/homebuilding experience.
- All payments after a closing date must go though Accountability Manager.
- Keys are not delivered until Accountability Manager signs off on the house.
- All warranty and service related items top reported to Accountability Manager who then assigns to a vendor and/or a PM. Accountability Manager to check in with client, track work, document completion and evaluate trends.
Jimmy Rubio began his career in construction at a very young age. He grew up with a hammer in his hand so to speak. He is a homegrown Houstonian.
He grew up on job-sites framing, tiling and painting. He graduated from North Shore High school with a desire to serve. He graduated on a Saturday and was in Marine Corps. Boot Camp on a Monday. He served in Iraq on a Special Marine Air Ground Task Force while attached to 2nd LAR (Second Light Armored Reconnaissance).
Jimmy began his professional career at Ferguson Enterprises as a management trainee and went on to become a Branch Manager and then Logistics Manager. He was then recruited to become a Supply Chain Officer for an apparel company. During his tenure, he took on the role of building brick and mortar locations in the US, Mexico and Central America.
Jimmy returned to Houston to build residential homes and custom estates for Perry Homes in 2012. He is committed to building Dream Homes Not Houses. He loves to go to gymnastics with his 2 daughters and raising his 2 sons alongside of his wife. He was born to build and would not have it any other way.